At Spiel 2017 we will be hosting the Co-op square together with Peaceable Kingdom and Bioviva. A 60 square meter space with a separate store, both dedicated to co-operative games. Come by to play some of our new games or meet the co-op team.
List of Games that will be played at the co-op square
- Baaaaa!, Michael Rambeau, Bioviva.
- Cauldron Quest, Peaceable Kingdom.
- Max the Tomcat, Jim Deacove, Sunny Games, new version.
- Mole Rats in Space, Matt Leacock, Peaceable Kingdom, new.
- Nisyros, Peter Slaman, Sunny Games.
- Race to the Treasure, Peaceable Kingdom.
- The Secret Door, Jim Deacove, Sunny Games, new version.
- Viva Montanya, Michael Rambeau, new.
We still have some tables available for other co-operative publishers. Contact email@example.com if you think this is something for you.
In the direct surroundings of the co-op square you can find Forestaurant by Cogitate Games and Willie Worterwürm and Tierisch Bedroht by Mogel Verlag. Also great co-op games.
Friday night prototype night
On the Friday night we will host an evening where you can try out games that are still in the development phase. Currently we have:
- Celtica by Elske Spaa
- Climate Oasis by Jessy Bradish
- Nirds by Friedemann Findeisen
- Pyra by Jörg Domberger
If you have a co-op prototype that we should play this evening, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The evening is free of charge for game authors with a prototype.
Co-op game authors signing session
On the Saturday between noon and 3 PM we will have several well-known authors of co-op games come by the co-op square to sign your games. Currently we have confirmation from:
- Antoine Bauza (Hanabi)
- Jörg Domberger (Flücht vor dem T-rex, Villa des Paten)
- Matt Leacock (Mole Rats in Space, Pandemic)
- Peter Slaman (Nisyros)
As well as Asia Jackowska, illustrator for Secret Door. For the exact times that each author will be there, check this page short before the fair. You can also receive a notification by signing up to the co-op square newsletter below.